We have what it takes to be language translators
Key skills for translators
- Professional teachers with language degrees
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good general knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluency in at least two foreign languages (English and Bahasa Indonesia)
- Trustworthy (we understand the confidentiality of your documents)
What we do
- Converts written material from one or more ‘source languages’ from English to Indonesian and Indonesian- English into the ‘target language’, making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
- Trans -creates documents, a mix of translation, localisation and copywriting, where the text is culturally and linguistically adapted to suit the reader
- Work with business, technical, legal and scientific written materials which include but not limited to; letters, reports, articles, job contracts/agreement, certificates, book summary among others.
- Local and International rates apply to all translation services.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a quotation. Please include the document if possible.